Sunday, December 2, 2007

Still missing my buddy

so here it is, six weeks since I laid Kira my cat to rest, we have since adopted three new Kittens, each of them special in their own way, and so much fun to watch. But still I miss my little buddy, as the time is passing, I find myself forgetting more and more of the experience of losing him.

Today, I found myself missing him, alot, missing the connection I shared with him that can only come from so long together, I guess from time to time, I will need to feel this way, Kira my little buddy, I miss you, I miss your love and affection, I miss your playfulness, I miss your need to be a part of the family, and while we may have adopted new kittens, I know that none of them, no matter how special they may be, will never take your place in my heart.

Please continue to visit me in my thoughts and dreams.

No comments: